Indeed, this is an endless thing if talking about the women. They always look gorgeous in their own way. There’re many ways about “how to” beautify their body parts from head to toe. Even, the smallest parts are the unforgettable thing for them. They are nails. Not only the face which can be dressed but the nails too. Especially for the beauty addict, they will purchase any colors for their lovely nails.
Sometimes you see your friend’s nail polish color looks beautiful and you think that the color fits you too. But, the color can be worse on your nails whether too pale, too bright, or make your skin looks so dull.
You should choose the nail polish colors which are suitable for your skin color. This is the way to beautify your appearance.
The following below is some tips to choose the right nail polish color:
Very fair skin
This skin color tends to have pink base color.
- The pastel colors
- The navy blue & midnight blue colors, if you want to get the dark shade
- The dark red & dark pink are also good on your nails
- The black color
- The nail polish color which has pink base color inside it
- The clear & sheer color because they tend to have basic color which similar to your skin color
You can play with any bright colors shade.
- All the pastel colors
- The dark red & ruby shade
- The silver, white, and pink pale color
- The blue, orange, peach color
- The plum, purple, and burgundy color
- Every too dark shade, except the red color
For this skin color or brown skin, can use some color shades easily
- The silver a& burgundy color
- The light pink, purple, red, and blue color
- The pale brown & peach color
- The gold & dark yellow color
Medium dark skin
This is for you who have medium dark skin or tanned skin.
- The light orange, purple, and red color
- Every pastel shade or too bright color because your appearance will look a bit unbalanced
So, are they defining your skin color? But, everything is up to you as long as you’re confident to play any colors of love the colorful nail polish.