Time for wide pants become your fashion choices. Wear snake-patterned chiffon blouse with wide pants, brown high waist cut for the office. Enhance this style with black leather bag with a fairly large room containing all offices files and all your needs for the day.
Choose light tops to be combined with wide pants made from rigid. Use brightly colored depth to compensate for a dark short jacket. To look chic and relaxed, you can match chiffon blouse with wide pants and suspenders. Sleeveless babydoll top that you can choose to pretty casual event with your friends. Complete with shades of vintage sling bag.
Shirts florals combined with wide pants not only to be worn to the office, but also suitable for semiformal event at the weekend. You can add the brown leather tote bag to complement your appearance.
Some tips on wearing and matching wide pants as below :
1. Match wide pants with a light top in order to avoid the impression of masculine.
2. Wear tops accented with lace or pleated.
3. To look more formal and neat, select the length that cover the shoe.
4. Wide pants will look perfect with high heeled shoes. If you want to use flat-heeled shoes, preferably a pointy toes to give the impression of levels.
6. Pants from lightweight materials suitable for the big one, while the tiny fit with thick woolen pants.
7. These pants are less suitable for short and fat body. Therefore, the trick is by wearing high heels and attractive patterned top to divert attention towards the top.
8. For the large abdomen and waist, choose top that is not strict with the hip length, or right in the buttocks.
images source: houzz